Friday 26 January 2018

Week 4 -26 Jan -Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge Anything Goes

Shop on Etsy
--------------------------------------------------------------


As always our theme is
ANYTHING GOES
PRIZE: $10 gift voucher to the Polkadoodles Download Store.
TOP 3 DT FAVOURITES: Each will win a FREE digi stamp voucher for the store.
Closing date for entries: Fri 2nd Feb, Noon. Max 2 entries per person, no backlinks.
You do not need to use Polkadoodles products to enter our challenges, use any products you wish...
--------------------------------------------------------------
The winners of Week 2 are at the end of this post.
--------------------------------------------------------------


  Make sure you pop over to the Polkadoodles Store this week...
We have lots of new releases which have been going on for the last couple of weeks so don't miss them, you'll love them all!

And make sure you also head over to the  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE HERE and enter our Anything Goes Challenge there, too! More great prizes to be won!


Let's see what the Design Team have made for us this week!...
Angie J I have used a pre-coloured image, digital image and sentiment to create my card for you.  All these elements are from the gorgeous Work & Play 9 - Love & Kisses Collection. 
The card matt is from my stash of patterned papers.



Its me, Tina:  For your inspiration I have created a small bag with a heart as a handle. The pretty girl in bikini is the image "Eden Window" from the Big Kahuna Digital Craft Bundle .
In it you will also find lots of digital paper, beautiful ornaments, Tags and frames, as well as sentiments. Colored with Polychromos.



Michelle For this card I have used the Work and Play 9 Love and Kisses Down load bundle I have used a Digi stamp and coloured her in pencils I also used the papers and embellishments from the kit


Scatty Jan For my card today I have used the  Stamp Set Perfect Petals  along with many other Stampin'Unicorn goodies that are listed on my blog xx


Stephanie for my mixed media canvas I used the January Pocketfuls of Love digital stamp that I colored with alcohol markers and digital papers from the Celebrations 2 new release.


Sabrina for this new challenge, I decorated one of the pages of my mixed media album. I used Work & Play 9 Love & Kisses Digital Craft Download Bundle . More details on my blog


Ania: for this challenge I used Wedding Night/Saucy digi that I placed on a heart-shaped card base, all ready to give to the loved one for Valentine's Day that is approaching soon. This digi is from Work and Play 9 - Love and Kisses bundle. 
Anjie - Well when I hear hearts I always think of our cute Lily Love Bug. I've kept this really simple as it is for my hubby. 



                            
                              As always, Lots of fabulous creations to inspire you this week...

Now onto our Winner and Top 3 of our Week 2 challenge.....
(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL NOT BE REPLIED TO UNTIL AFTER 27TH JANUARY, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME) 
Random Winners:

The Winner, chosen by Random Org, are.....
22 ~ Monica
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PD0wk2001 to claim your prize of $10 worth of downloads from the digi store.
Claims must be received by 07/02/18, please refer to Challenge rules at top of blog.
Here is your Winners Badge to display on your blog...
Grab our Winners Blinkie!

Week 2 - Design Team's Favourite Top 3 in no particular order....
30 ~ Margaret
23 ~ Shell
29 ~Lynsey

All 3 of you have WON A FREE DIGI STAMP!  
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PD0wk20123 to claim your download voucher from the digi store.
Claims must be received by 07/02/18, please refer to Challenge rules at top of blog. 

Congratulations to everyone.  We thank you all for taking part in our challenges.  We love coming to visit and seeing all your wonderful creations...

 We'll be back on Friday 2nd Feb with a brand new challenge, but make sure you head over to the DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE HERE where you can also join in their weekly challenge too..

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!