Friday 28 July 2017

Week 30 - Anything Goes - Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge

Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------
oOo--oOo--oOo
Hi everyone - before we get started we want to invite you to our
KIDS SUMMER HOLIDAY CHALLENGE
Are you entertaining the kids and looking for some fun things to do this summer?
Come and join in our Kids challenge on Facebook!
JOIN HERE https://www.facebook.com/groups/polkadoodles/
We have a lovely competition to keep the kids crafting alongside you with some goody bag prizes for them to win, so head over and join us - it's all very casual and relaxed and anyone can join in!
oOo--oOo--oOo

So our new challenge starting today as always, is
ANYTHING GOES
Closes Noon, GMT, Friday 11th August.          
Our random winner will receive a $10/£7.50 voucher for the Polkadoodles Digi Store.
You do not need to use Polkadoodles products to enter our challenges.

Have you seen all our wonderful new releases in store this week? We have so many new rubber and clear stamps, paper packs, digis, digi scrap kits all in store and released over the past couple of weeks so make sure you check them all out!
Now let's see what wonderful inspiration the Design Team have for you this week.

The DT's twist on the challenge theme is still Christmas after all we do need to get those Christmas creations made!....It's only 152 days or 21 Weeks left - Mwahahahaha :-) and if you want to join in with that theme then go for it, it's entirely your choice...

Tina - This time I have decorated for you a sled, which is drawn by 4 sweet reindeer. Colored with Polycolor Pens from Lyra. On the sled greet 2 owls for Christmas and bring beside a Christmas tree also many gifts with. You'll find the tree and the gifts out from Octavia - Frosted WinterThe owls and reindeer come from the set Twiggy & Toots. See my blog for more photos :-)
 
Angie J - So I had some Christmassy fun with a Winnie Winterland Collection Design Sheet.
I used Design Sheet 7 and repurposed a lolly jar and a notebook. It's hard to tell on the notebook, but the flowers have been shaped a bit for a slight 3D effect so they don't sit flat on the cover.
Michelle I have used Winnie Winter Land Collection I have made another tag using a digi image and coloured with copics I also used the Versatile  Door / Window / Flap  Die to make the door and it opens to see a snow princess.
Bev here and I couldn't resist a play with Robin Cuddles this fortnight, aren't they adorable? I had a go at water colouring. I think I need a bit more practice but it certainly gives a different look. The papers and sentiment are from Festive Christmas and the additional holly embellishment is a stamp on the Santa Claus set.
Scatty Jan for my project this week I made another pocket letter, I do love these there so much fun putting together, I mainly used Winnie Winter Land Collection adding in a few stamps from regal peacock set , I do love how everything will work together.
Anjie -  To make this I've used the fabulous Baked With Love Collection, again! You can also get this in download format should you want it right now. Lots more details on my blog.
Claire C - I've been playing with the gorgeous Regal Peacock stamps to make my Christmas project, those feathers make fantastic Christmas trees with a few glittery baubles!

Lou: Inspired by all the snowflakes created using the Regal Peacock stamp soup set, I had to have a go myself. I've teamed up my projects with Elegant Nest and Ribbon Gift die sets.More details on each card can be found on my blog.




Lots of fabulous creations to inspire you as always!

Our Winner and Top 3 of our Anything Goes Challenge Weeks 28/29 will be announced next Friday.

Thanks so much for entering our challenges and sharing your creations with us.
We love coming to visit and seeing your inspiration.
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!