Friday 2 June 2017

Week 22 - Anything Goes - Polkadoodles Paper Crafting Challenge

Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------
Happy Friday!
Our challenge today is
ANYTHING GOES
Closes Noon, GMT, Friday 16th June.             
Winner will receive a $10 voucher to the Polkadoodles Digi Store.
You do not need to use Polkadoodles Products to enter our challenges.
We only have a few little rules and they are over there in the side bar ---->

Now let's see what wonderful inspiration the Design Team have for you this week. 
We have LOTS of new download releases in the store in May, make sure you check them all out, have you seen our brand new Winnie Special Moments released last week? 
Adorable! Check them all out here!
http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/new/added-in-may/

The DT's twist on the challenge theme is Sunshine Yellows and if you want to join in with that theme then go for it :-)


Tina - For my card I used little ROCCO from the new "Winnie - Special Moments" Big Bundle. This image is: "Flying a Kite" and the background paper comes from the set of:  "Winnie Fruit Punch".
The sun rays are made of mother-of-pearl paper and with little dots embossed. I colored the image with Polychromos. More details can be found on my Blog.


Michelle - For my project today I have use the Helga Collection. I have used the papers, Embellishments and Digital image which I coloured with copics my card is a crisscross card.
Bev here with Ula Inner Beauty I enlarged her & printed her off and made her the focal point of my card. She is coloured up using my Lyra Rembrandt pencils, The backing papers are from the very pretty Daisyday CD Rom.
Claire C - I've made a card using one of the images from Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Springtime , this one is called Sharing is Caring and you can find the digi image here or get the full collection here. I coloured Winnie with lyra pencils and added a sentiment and papers from the DaisyDays CD.
Anjie - I've used the beautiful Winnie Sugar Sprinkles collection for my make, and I used design sheet 11 from the collection. You can buy the collections in smaller bundles, and the sheets and images separately here. I've added some interest by adding some squiggly lines around the edge of the card and backing paper. I've  mounted everything else onto 3D foam to make it pop.
Lots of fabulous creations to inspire you.

Our Winner and Top 3 of our Anything Goes Challenge Weeks 20/21
will be announced next Friday.

Now it's over to you....THE CHALLENGE IS
ANYTHING GOES
Thanks so much for entering our challenges and sharing your creations with us.
We love coming to visit and seeing your inspiration.
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!