Friday 12 May 2017

Week 19 - Anything Goes - Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge

Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Friday again! It's Inspiration Week for our
Anything Goes Challenge
enter HERE
Our winner of the challenge will receive a $10 gift voucher to the Polkadoodles Download Store.
You have until Noon, GMT, Friday 19 May to enter.
You do not need to use Polkadoodles products to enter our challenges, however, we do love seeing your fabulous makes with Polkadoodles images.We only have a few little rules and they are over there in the side bar ----->

Our Winner and Top 3 of our Anything Goes Challenge Weeks 16/17 will be announced at the end of this post....

We have lots and lots of fabulous new downloads in the store this month, including 17 new Too Cute images which were added just this week, so make sure you check them out, HOW CUTE?!


Now onto the fabulous inspiration from the Design Team.

Ruth:  I've gone back to the wonderful collection that is Belle Papillon Collection and teamed it with the versatile Flowers 2 Die.  I've layered up one of the butterflies and curled the wings for extra depth.  The flowers have been layered with left over papers plus some blue and white tissue paper that I found in my stash.

Jacki - For my card today I have used the new release Ula's life collection I have really enjoyed using these images in the last week I have coloured her in using Polychromo pencils and then added papers from Octavia collection and added the die border Toadstool I finished off with a floppy bow to complete my card.
Helen - Well what can you say about the fabulous Horace and Boo Collection, so much cuteness all in one place and delicious papers and embellies to. I've teamed them up with some of Nikky's fabulous dies to. I've used Bubbleicious and the Ribbon Gift dies you can find them here at the store.
Pauline - I've used papers from the Belle Papillon Vintage CD to create my card.  The daisy is from the Daisy Daisy Stamp & Cut Set, I stamped and fussy cut it because I didn't want the white border that is left by the die.  The sentiment is from the Daisydays CD and my die cut element is the largest die from the Ribbon/Gift Frames & Corners die set.
Karon - I have used the wonderful Lavender Tea Collection for the papers in my card today.  My flowers are cut using the Flowers 2 Die, along with the Elegant Flourish Die and the Flower Flourish Die to add some leafy elements.  Also just had to use the Elegant Nesting Dies - set of 3 to layer up.
Lisa - I have made a card using papers and elements from Belle Papillon Big Kahuna Download. I have also used a one of the dies from the Elegant Nest Dies but I changed it up a little by cutting out the middle of the die cut.
Carol - I made a card using paper from Winnie Starfish and Sandcastles Paper 3 download and the gorgeous Friendly Cuddles from the Horace and Boo Collection coloured in with copics. Using dies to cut my scalloped oval and lacy decorations for the card, topped off with some tulips and a bow.
Such fabulous creations!...

Now onto our Winner and Top 3 of  our Anything Goes Weeks 16/17 Challenge....

The Winner, chosen by Random Org, is.....
#61 - Julye

Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PD19001wk16, to claim your prize of $10 worth of downloads from the digi store.  Here is your Winners Badge to display on your blog...
Grab our Winners Blinkie!
Onto our Top 3, and in no particular order, chosen by the Design Team
#36 - Beatriz 
#68 - Bettina
#79 - Caroline H
Here is the Top 3 Badge for your blogs...
Congratulations to everyone.  We thank you all for taking part in our challenges. We love coming to visit and seeing all your wonderful creations.

Now it's over you.....You can enter our current
ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!