Friday 24 February 2017

Week 8 - Anything Goes - Polkadoodles Paper Crafting Challenge

Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------
DESIGN TEAM CALL!!
Our Sister challenge Digi Choosday is looking for some new teamies so check out the details HERE, but be quick because the call closes this week!
oOo--oOo--oOo

Our New Challenge today is
ANYTHING GOES
Closes Noon, GMT, Friday 10 March.             
Winner will receive a $10 voucher to the Polkadoodles Digi Store.
You do not need to use Polkadoodles Products to enter our challengesbut we do love seeing your fabulous creations with Polkadoodles images. We only have a few little rules and they are over there in the side bar ------->  Please remember only 2 entries per person - thank you.

Have you seen the latest digi release? Beautiful! Buy the collection or individual stamps, HERE......

Now let's see what wonderful inspiration the Design Team have for you this week....
The DT's twist on the challenge theme is to Add Ribbon or Lace and if you want to join in with that theme then go for it :-)

Alysha ~ Hi there this week we have added ribbon or lace to our projects, here is the lovely Helga off to her ballet practice in here very best fairy outfit, I have added satin ribbon and gems to finish off, hugs Aly xxx
Helen -  Time for some Lavender anyone? Wowsers I love this collection it sooo pretty AND there's so many wonderful templates to use to make some great projects.  Here's my lantern made with one of those templates and the beautiful papers and flowers in the collection. So easy to do. I also added some of fabulous Polkadoodles dies too. You can find the Lavender Tea collection right here http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/lavender-tea-printables-download-craft-scrapbooking-collection/
Pauline - I have used one of the gorgeous new Darling Buds images from The Darling Buds Big Download Bundle along with some beautiful papers from the Bella Fleur 6 x 6" Paper Pad.  I have also used one of the Polkadoodles Elegant Nest Dies and added a sentiment that is also from The Darling Buds Big Download Bundle.
Carol - Featuring the lovely Helga with a very cute ballet tutu, with some angel wings because that's what all beautiful fairy ballerinas wear. I have added lace, flowers and a pretty pink bow.
Lisa - I've used the Belle Fleur Stamp Set, matching Flower Bunch doublet dies and the Belle Fleur Papers.
Ruth:  I've used Belle Papillion paper which I've lightly distressed plus one of the tags to create this card.  Left over from a previous project, I've added a butterfly to the bottom left corner of the tag, curing it's wings a little for added definition.  The pearl heart buckle has been kicking around on my table for ever so glad to be able to use it.  Waxed cord and lace from my stash.
Karon - I have used the wonderful and fun Helga Hippo collection for my gift box today.  I used Design Sheet  2-02 from the collection, this can also be bought in a set of 2 Design Sheets Here. I just printed it a couple of times and cut using my Silhouette Cameo.  I am in the process of making 6, 4"by 4", cards and envelopes to go inside the box - using 6 other Design Sheets :-)

Elena -  For my project I have used one Design Sheet of the fabulous Helga Hippo collection. I have added white satin ribbon and pearls....

Lots of fabulous creations to inspire you!...

Our Winner and Top 3 of our Anything Goes Challenge Weeks 6/7 will be announced next Friday.

Now it's over to you....the challenge is
ANYTHING GOES
Thanks so much for entering our challenges and sharing your creations with us.
We love coming to visit and seeing your inspiration.
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!