Friday 4 November 2016

Week 44 - Anything Goes - Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge

Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone, we are starting a New Challenge this week....
ANYTHING GOES
Closing date: Noon, GMT, Friday 18 November           
Winner will receive a $10 voucher to the Polkadoodles Digi Store.
You do not need to use Polkadoodles Products to enter our challenges.
However, we do love seeing your fabulous creations with Polkadoodles images.
We only have a few little rules and they are over there in the side bar ------->

Have you seen all the gorgeous new embellishments and stock that's now in store on the website? Make sure you go and check them out now, we have stock arriving all the time! 

Now let's see what wonderful inspiration the Design Team have for you this week.
The DT's twist on the challenge theme is to Weave some Paper and if you want to join in with that theme then go for it :-)


Alysha -  I cut out a tree shape with my Cameo and then weaved the pattern behind the tree using Polkadoodles Xmas Papers and matted it onto some red card. Looking forward to seeing your projects this week.

Helen - I've dusted off my paper weaving and made a background paper using papers from the new Baked with Love Collection to go with the little ginger in her snowglobe. I've added some flowers and a festive decoration from the collection to. You can find everything  right here.


Pauline - I've used four papers from the Lavender Tea CD to weave a background for my clean and simple Winter Birthday card, the flower is also from the CD.



Jacki - For my card I have used The festive Christmas collection I love these papers they are gorgeous.  I decided to keep my card clean and simple focusing on the pattern of the weave and the image.

Lisa - I have used fabulous papers from Festive Hollybobs Full Download Collection to weave a square, which with a paper ribbon, bow and some foliage cut with Cherry Blossom Branch Die has turned into a Christmas Present. The sentiment on the little tag is also from the collection.



Elena - For my card I have used BAKED WITH LOVE papers. I love these cards, so I decided to bring out their beauty with a simple card.



Carol - If you take a couple of patterned papers from Winnie Winterland and weave them together to put behind a house shaped cut out. Then add a couple of characters from Baked with Love, add some more decorations and a tag and here is what you get:


Karon - I have used the wonderful Winnie Winterland collection for my card today.  I weaved some of the papers and these were placed behind the Stocking window.  Also used the wonderful Super Sprigs Die and the Flowers 2 Die for the flower on the top of the stocking.


Lots of fabulous creations to inspire you so we hope you have some fun with our theme, although of course you don't HAVE to weave because
ANYTHING GOES! 

Our Winner and Top 3 of our Anything Goes Challenge Weeks 42/43 will be announced next Friday.
Thanks so much for entering our challenges and sharing your creations with us.
We love coming to visit and seeing your inspiration.

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!