Friday 23 September 2016

Week 38 - Anything Goes -Polkadoodles Crafting

Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------


Starting a New Challenge this week.

ANYTHING GOES

Closes Noon, GMT, Friday  7th October          
Winner will receive a $10 voucher to the Polkadoodles Digi Store.

You do not need to use Polkadoodles Products to enter our challenges.
However, we do love seeing your fabulous creations with Polkadoodles images.
We only have a few little rules and they are over there in the side bar ------->


Now let's see what wonderful inspiration the Design Team have for you this week.
The DT's twist on the challenge theme is........Christmas
and if you want to join in with that theme then go for it :-)


Lou: I have used the new Festive Christmas stamps to create my project - Christmas lights. I have stamped the different sized poinsettia petalplaced a light in the flower centre.



Tracy - I used Design Sheet 2 from Work & Play - Festive Hollybobs. Lots of fussy cutting and inking. Relaxing to put all together and easy to  make.
Anjie -  I used the Octavia Frosted Winter collection to create this Christmas decoration. Lots more details and photos on my blog.


Michelle For my project I have used Work and Play 5 Hollybobs Collection I used the paper,
 embellishments and image from the collection I have coloured the image with copics



Katrina - I have used the gorgeous new Christmas Soup collection for my card. I built up the flowers by stamping one petal at a time and painting in with masking fluid as I went. The sentiment and backing paper were arranged in CraftArtist before printing over the top of the masked flowers. I watercoloured the flowers using Spectrum Aqua pens, added a bit of glitter and glued polystyrene balls in the centres.


Claire C  For my DT project this time I've made a shadow box using some of the papers and stamps from the Christmas Soup Collection. I printed this gorgeous paper out 3 times, cut the skyline out and layered them up inside the canvas. The Christmas trees and robin were stamped and cut out and layered up with silicone glue. I covered the outside of the canvas with texture paste and sprinkled with glitter for a frosty sparkle


Bev here with a quick card made using the fabulous new Festive Christmas CD which you hopefully ordered from Nikky's show on Create and Craft recently? If not it's available to pre order HERE. I opted from pre coloured images but made sure I added loads of sparkle!!

Scatty Jan For my project this week  I decorated a skate using lots of fun elements from The Festive Christmas Collection. I adore that fun snowman



  
Lots of fabulous creations to inspire you.

Our Winners of our Anything Goes Challenge Weeks 36/37 and our Feather in Your Cap winners
for using PD images (more details on this in the pages tabs above),
will be announced next Friday.

Now it's over to you.

ANYTHING GOES

Thanks so much for entering our challenges and sharing your creations with us.
We love coming to visit and seeing your inspiration.



Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!