Friday 6 February 2015

Week 6 - Flower Power - Polkadoodles Challenge

Yay! Friday is here again.
I can't believe that we are already into February.

Octavia Moonfly made her debut this past week and you have all
fallen in love with this wonderful collection.  All the different bundles
are available by clicking on the image below.
Octavia Moonfly Download Bundle - THE BIG KAHUNA Digital Craft D

Isn't she gorgeous!! And the fact that she is not only available as a full CD collection
or immediate download collection, but she is also available as
individual digi downloads.

Also a quick reminder that we are currently having a
Design Team Call and not just one but two!
We are looking for some new Challenge teamies and also
some new teamies for our all new Facebook Team.
You can read all about it HERE!

The winners of our Case It Challenge will be announced at the end of this post.

Out current challenge Flower Power is open until
Friday 13th Feb, 12 noon GMT
You can enter your creations

Don't forget, you do not need to use Polkadoodles products to enter our challenges.
The rules are in the sidebar over there ----->

Now onto the fabulous Design Team inspiration for you this week,
without further ado.......

Scatty Jan for my Flower Power card I have used the lovely  CD collection Bonbon Belles - It has two CD's absolutely full to the brim with so many goodies - All the papers, flowers and embellies I have used are from the collection. Georgia is one of the many characters that can be found on this collection and I have coloured her with Graph'It markers 


Asha: For my project, I'm travelling back in time to this pretty CD released in December 2012 called Cherry Blossom Lane. Adorable characters and cute papers and embellishments fill this spring themed CD. I've coloured the cute bunnies having fun around the Maypole with Graph'It markers and added a floral border. The sentiment is from the In The Garden CD. More papers flowers from my stash for extra power!


Susan  -  Flower Power !!!!!!! for my card this week I have used papers and a precoloured digi from one of my favourite collections Rose Budd CDThe flowers are from the amazing New Octavia collection  also available as a download.  Just goes to show how you can mix & match all of your collections.

Karon - Thought I would try something a little different this week and made this little gift.  The frame is 3.25" square and I have used the Dollie Daydream Goes East collection.  The backing paper, butterfly and flower are all from this wonderful collection.  I layered up the butterfly and added some glossy accents and then layered up the flower too, also adding some glossy accents.  


Melanie - I've once again used the amazing Picknix collection for my card, specifically the In The Garden bundle, which is full of gorgeous images, sentiments and papers. I layered the digital sentiment over a journaling card in a Word program before printing out, then coloured the flowers around the image with a red Spectrum Noir pen. I layered the journaling card with a lovely green polka dot paper from the CD and some scrap dictionary paper from my stash, then embellished with paper flowers, gems and lace ribbon. 


Cheremane - For my take on Flower Power I have used the adorable pre-coloured Etty Bear from the Winston Cd. You can also get Etty as a Digi download on her own, isn't she just the cutest, I have also used the papers and flowers all from the Winston Cd. Head on over to the Shop where you can get all your accessories to complement your Cd's & Downloads for all your crafting needs.


Claire C I've used the gorgeous Work and Play 8 collection for my card, I love this cd and used my trusty Graph'It Markers to colour up the supercute image! I've die cut the flowers from some scraps of the pretty backing papers on the CD and added a sentiment, some lace, velvet ricrac, pearls and die cuts. To finish off i've used one of the fabby paper bows from the CD too



Anna I really like challenges with flowers. I love arranging flowers on cards into bouquets, or using only two or even one, large flower. Flowers add charm to projects and I always associate them with a beautiful garden. This time, I present an Easter card in violet colors from from the Winston Cd, layered with beautiful doily and gorgeous flowers.  



WOW - haven't the team done a fabulous job this week.
Gorgeous inspiration.

Now onto our winner, as chosen by random org, from our
Case It Challenge
Please contact us here, and quote PD6001wk3, to claim your prize
You have won a copy of our fabulous
Work & Play 8 collection on download.

Now onto our Top 3 as chosen by the Design Team
#1 - Vannessa
#2 - Kym
You have all won a digi!!
Please contact us here, and quote PD6002wk3, to claim your prize.

Well done and congratulations to everyone.
Don't forget to take you blinkies from the side bar too.

So, off you go now and get crafting my lovelies :-)

Flower Power Challenge - open until the 13th February, Noon GMT
Enter


No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!