Tuesday 4 November 2014

Wk 10 - Digi Queens

Welcome back to another Digi Queens day of inspiration.

Before we head to see what the team are making for us this week, make sure you check out our fab new collection
Work and Play 7....

Let's see what the team have for you this week...

Victoria - Hi everyone, this week I've used the footballer from the Work and Play 6 Collection.  He's just perfect to pop on a card for all those budding football stars!!



I coloured the image with Promarkers, here are my colour combinations: hair - primrose, buttercup, pastel yellow; skin - almond, blush, sunkissed pink, coral; clothes - cool grey 1, purple, ruby, cool aqua; grass - forest green, pine.

Hi Anita here today I have chosen a super cutie called  Emily party she was so fun to colour with my promarker's and add a little sparkle too perfect for a princess. I teamed the image up with my new addiction of digital papers from Dollie daydream girl talk selection


I coloured using my promarker's and these are what I used ,
Hair: burnt sienna, raw sienna, oatmeal. skin: almond, blush, oatmeal ,soft peach, dusky rose, pastel pink. pinks : tropical pink, rose pink, pink carnation, pink mittens. Greens: mint green, soft green, pastel green, yellows :ginger, amber, gold, pastel yellow. also used a white posca pen and a wink of castella clear.











Jackie here, with another one of Nikkys fabulous creations.  I have used the digi image, Etty Bear Sewing, and coloured wiith Copics.


The copics I used are. B0000, B000, B01, B02,, B05.  R81, R20. E30, E31, E33, E35, E37. C1, C3.

Lizzy- I have made a slider pop-up card to share with you all this week.  I used one of the characters and a sentiment from my favorite collection, Work and Play Collection 5 Festive Hollybobs.  This is Hollybobs Presents.


You can find Hollybobs Presents and the sentiment in the complete Festive Hollybobs Collection or she can be purchased as a single digi as well. They can be found here...



I colored her with my Graph'it Markers.  Here are the color combos I used:
skin: 4125, 4115, 4155, 3120
hair: 1210, 1230, 1270
blue: 7109, 7110, 7115, 7119
green: 8240, 8260, 8270
red: 5215, 5240, 5270

Pami here with my card for this week.  Today I decided to use one of the gorgeous images from Dollie Daydream Goes East.  She is called Elegance.  I also used papers from the Full Collection which are just beautiful.  


You can get the digi here:

Dollie Daydream Goes East - Elegance Digi Stamp

You can get the Full Collection here:

Dollie Daydream **DOWNLOAD**Goes East - FULL Collection

I coloured with Copics and here are the colours I used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair - W9, W7, W5, W3
Clothes - R89, R39, R85, R83, R81

Hello everyone, it's Leah's turn now, lol.  This week I used Nikky's fabulous "Shannon" digi.  I LOVE this image, it reminds me so much of my childhood on the beaches of British Columbia.  We used to camp near the beach, and as kids my sister and I would collect seashells and sand dollars :)  Starfish were harder to come by :)


You can find this sweet image here on the Polka Doodles website:


I colored "Shannon" with my Prismacolor Premiere pencils in the following colors:
Hair - PC1084, 941, 947
Skin - PC927, 939
Dress - PC1092, 1031, 102I 9
Shell - PC1018, 1080, 1095
Starfish - PC940, 943
Flowers - PC1095, 1018

What great makes!

Don't forget to pop over to Digi Choosday today where we have some exciting news - in the meantime we'll be back on Friday with more Polkadoodles loveliness too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!