Friday 24 June 2016

Week 25 - Use a Die Cut -Polkadoodles Crafting

Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------
Hello everyone - Happy Friday!
This week is inspiration week here at Polkadoodles for our 
Use a die Cut (manual or electronic)Challenge

You can enter it here
.Our winner of this challenge will receive a $10 gift voucher to the Polkadoodles Download Store.
You have until Noon, GMT, Friday 1st July to enter.
You do not need to use Polkadoodles products to enter our challenges, however, we do love
seeing your fabulous makes with Polkadoodles images.
We only have a few little rules and they are over there in the side bar ----->
Remember if you use a Polkadoodles image you could win a Feather in your Cap, more details
on this in the pages tab above.

The winners from Challenge 22 - For the boys are at the end of this post

Here are more fantastic creations from the team


Michelle - So excited to be here and to be part of the Polkadoodles Team.  For my first Design team make I have used the Winnie Fruit Punch collection.  I have used digi paper, embellishments, digi image Buzz Bee Honey (which is available as a single digi download too) and design sheet 05.  I have used double sided foam tape to raise the embellishments and a border die for my "Use a Die Cut". The image has been coloured with Copics.


Tracy -I have used Winnie Fruit Punch collection. Digi paper, Pre coloured Digi image - Tree Top, Sentiment, Embellies All from the same collection. Also used a die and foam dots


Anjie - So my make for this week is a tag, which is a die cut tag! I have used the amazing, the fabulous, the lush new Winnie In Wonderland collection. This collection is one of my new faves in case you hadn't noticed lol. The elements on this tag are bits that were left over from one of the cards I made using one of the design sheets, I hate to waste things so try to find ways up of using them, and tags are great for that. It also means if you are giving a gift with the card that you have a matching tag!


Ruth:  I was asked to make a card for a new Daddy on Father's Day so I used the template from Paper Boutique Vol 1, traced the letters, added an extra d and then made my own letter y and added it all on the end.  The die cuts I've used are stars, I've hand written the sentiment and used very blingy silver card and plain black from my stash.


Bev here with a card I made for my Dad for Fathers day. I used the wonderful Winston digi & backing paper from Cherryblossom Lane . He's coloured up using Lyra pencils. I used a pennant bunting die across the top with die cut lettering too. Dad loved it. I hope you do too?


Anita- Hi everyone today I had a play with the beautiful Eden Collection download, I have used Eden with butterflies which is also available on its own Here. I coloured her with alcohol markers, for my backing paper I used a delicate print from the lovely Lavender and Tea download collection , I also added a collection of die cuts cut on my manual machine.



Katrina - I've used some pre-coloured cowboy elements from Work and Play 3 to make a male 'Get Well Soon' card. Each piece was die cut with some star dies and I've drawn on rope borders before matting them onto one of the background papers which I have brightened.


Gorgeous creations by everyone. Now onto the winner and Top 3 of our For the Boys challenge. The Winner, chosen by Random Org, is.
                                             66 - Tone



Please email us HERE quoting PD25001Wk22 to claim
your prize of a $10 worth of downloads from the digi store. Here is your Winners Badge to display on your blog....
Grab our Winners Blinkie!
Now onto our Top 3, and in no particular order, chosen by the Design Team.

1- Elena V
22- Sue P
64 - Twisted Witch


Our Top Feather Winner for this week
80 - Nick


Each fortnight the league board will be updated, so we can all keep track and at the end of the season out Winning Featherist will receive a speical Polkadoodles prize.
Congratulations to everyone.

We really appreciate you entering our challenges and we love coming to visit and seeing all your wonderful creations.
Our current challenge theme is...
Use a Die Cut and you can enter  here
Have a great week everyone :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!