Friday 3 June 2016

Week 22 - Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge - For the Boys

Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------



Happy Friday everyone!

1. Watch out over the weekend and make sure you're signed up for the Polkadoodles newsletter to get some exciting news later today! You do NOT want to miss it!
2. Our DT Call is still open so please send us your entries HERE
3. You can watch us on Create and Craft TV again on Tuesday at 2pm GMT - some gorgeous new releases so don't miss it!

We have a new challenge for you this fortnight and our theme is
One For the Boys
(this can be anything male, it doesnt have to be a specific male project, it can be male colours ie blues etc, just anything which depicts a masculine element)
 You have until Noon GMT, Friday 17th June, to enter this challenge. Our winner will receive a $10 gift voucher to the Polkadoodles Download Store. We only have a few little rules and they are over there in the side bar ----> You do not need to use Polkadoodles products to enter our challenges, however, we are loving seeing all your makes with the Polkadoodles images. Remember if you use a Polkadoodles image, you could Win a Feather in your Cap, more details on this in the pages tab above.

Anyway, let's get on with the show and see what the wonderful Design Team have for your inspiration this week.
Anita   Hi it's me with a little make for one for the boys, today I thought I would work from a design sheet from the Work and play 11 collection  and a coordinating backing paper these papers are super lush.


Ruth:  I've gone way back to an earlier cd - Paper Boutique Vol 1.  I've used one of the Family Affair templates and printed off as A5 size; I've just added a faux running stitch, handwritten tag and some extra kraft stars.  Really easy and quick to make!


Bev: I decided to use one of the design sheets from Work & Play 7 and a couple of the complimentary backing papers. This week I opted for a 5x7 card and used one of my dies to give the front a different edge.


Anjie I've used one of my all time fave male collections, which is Pretty Tuff. Whenever I have a male make to do this is my go to CD, even if I don't use an image for it the papers are just perfect for males of all ages! Now talking of papers did you know some of our collections have actual physical paper pads? No, well we do and Pretty Tuff is one of those. So if you don't want to print papers you can buy the paper pad HERE. More info and details on my blog.



Katrina: I've used the pre-coloured version of the fabulous science geek from the Work and Play 12 CD and made a 'molecule' with co-ordinating buttons and cocktail sticks.


Claire C I've used Cherry Blossom Lane, one of my all time favourites from Polkadoodles to make this card, The papers are all from the CD collectio which can be found here. The main image a clear stamp called Noah, you can find him here , I've stamped him on kraft card and coloured him with pencils.

Lovely creations to inspire you all with our One For The Boys challenge! 

Have a great weekend everyone. Thanks for sharing your creations with us, we love coming to visit and appreciate you taking part in our challenges.
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!