Friday 12 February 2016

Week 6 - Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge - Lucky Green

Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------



Happy Friday Everyone!
We have a new challenge for you and our theme is

Lucky Green
You can make anything you like for the challenge, as long as it follows the theme.
You do not need to use Polkadoodles products to enter our challenges.
Our rules are over there in the side bar ---->
You have until Noon, GMT, Friday 26th February to enter
Our random winner for this challenge will win 
 $10 of downloads from the store

Now lets take a look at the fabulous creations this week...

We're thrilled to have the lovely Katrina joining us as a Guest Designer again this week, we are loving her creations!....

Katrina - So happy to be taking part once again as Guest Designer.  I couldn't resist using the Sticks and Bones collection for my latest creation.  I have made a Good Luck with your Driving Test card. This image is also available as a digi download for you to colour, Riding High.

Ruth:  Can't resist a cute good luck!  Everything (apart from the dino charm) is from the Sticks and Bones collection - I've layered up using foam pads and added glossy accents to the letters for a more prehistoric look!
Anjie - Everything I have used on the card is from the collection. I have used a background scene image but printed some extra houses out and decoupaged them. I have also mounted the tree and all the dinos on 3D foam to make then stand out.

Julie -- 'Lucky Green' -  perfect for the new, fun Polkadoodles Sticks and Bones Collection! Available in CD and Digital Download.  I thought a green dinosaur would make the perfect friendship card. The papers, alphabet (spelling out 'Roar'), sentiment, and dinosaur are all from the Sticks and Bones collection.
Caz - For my lucky green creation i have used the cute digi image called  Just sitting here...I have sat her on the pre coloured image Tortoise-turtle-5.  These can also be found, along with the frame, and papers..In the fab Sticks n Bones collection, either on cd. or if you prefer download.
Bev here with something a bit different (for me) this week I used the Sticks and Bones collection to make a keyring. It's such a cute collection. I can't put it down!
Anita - Hi everyone I'm back with a collection I have never used before and so glad I did ,
Dollie goes East Collection and for the backing paper just to show how nikky's collections work so well together I have chosen my backing paper from the yummy Rose Budd cd Collection.

Claire C I've used lots of elements from the fabulous new Polkadoodles collection 'Sticks and Bones' which you can find here as a CD or here as a download, the paper, image, sentiment flowers and leaves are all printed from the CD and just added some embossed card, Doodle Dewdrops and a few little pearls from my stash. 



What fantastic makes from the team!

Can't wait to see what you come up with, we love visiting your blogs 
to take a look  at your wonderful creations.
Remember only 2 entries per person please.

Don't forget to check back next week for more inspiration and the winners of our Love & Romance challenge - Have a great week!
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!