Friday 14 August 2015

Week 33 -Crafting Challenge at Polkadoodles - Use something NEW

Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------


Happy Friday Everyone!
We have a new challenge for you and our theme is

Use something new


You can make anything you like for the challenge, as long as it follows the theme.
You do not need to use Polkadoodles products to enter our challenges.
Our rules are over there in the side bar ---->
You have until Noon, GMT, Friday 28th August to enter

Our random winner for this challenge will win 
 $10 of downloads from the store


Now lets take a look at the fabulous creations this week...

Ruth:  I'm making a start on my Christmas cards early and have made these three cuties for my three neices.  I've used the gingerbread image from the Twiggy and Toots Festive Fun cd - simply enlarged it without any quality issues and then added thick liquid pearls, a banner and half pearls.  I think the girls will like them!



Naz - For this project I  am using an image from Twiggy & Toots Festive Fun. I coloured this cute image using my Copic markers and decided to use lots of Christmas Colours for this project.
Dies I have used for this project are Die-Namics Dies-Vertical Stitched Strips, Nellie's Choice Multi Frame Dies-Star as well as Memory Box Dies - Cross Stitched Frame Borders.The sentiment I have used here is also from the same collection.



Anita - Hi there today for my use something new is the unique images drawn by nikky called "Iickyink Art". I have never seen images like this before so these has blown me away I have used Odella Bow. Backing papers I have used are from work and play 11 collection. I also I used a new die I have bought to add some dimension to background.



Bev: I have opted for A Nordic Christmas. It's just such a versatile collection I adore cutting, shaping and layering up the flowers!


Yvonne - I used the NEW Picknix Nordic Christmas Collection which you can get as a CD-Rom or as a Digi Download Collection.  I used the trees from the embellishment section and cut out 6 of them. I decoupaged them onto each other for some lift.  The papers are from the collection.


Claire C I was inspired by the lovely Claire B's gorgeous Robin canvas and decided to make a Santa canvas using the fabulous Santa digistamp from the Picknix Nordic Christmas Collection (avaiailable here on CD and here as a download



Wendy - Well what else could I use for 'Something New' but one of the newest collections, Twiggy & Toos Festive Fun, which is available as a CD here or get the complete collection as a download here. All items of my card are from this collection, including the scene in the background. The image is also part of this collection, but also available on its own here as a digi download.


Jenny - Use something new was the instruction so as it's coming to the time that I need to make lots of Christmas Cards I decided that the newest Twiggy and Toots was the collection to go for but for a change I decided to use the reindeer and make something a little different.


Anjie - So recently I bought some new stamps from Polkadoodles so thought I'd use those, they are the Can I live here? Mushroom house clear stamp set. They are so easy to use and give a clear and crisp stamp every time! Here is my make: 

More photos and details can be found on my blog.

Jackie- I have been playing with the digi collection Work and Play 5 "Festive Hollybobs" which was a new one for me to use . The printing and cutting out of images, paper and embellishments was also new to me but there was certainly a great range to choose from! Details for making up this card front are on my blog.



Jessie: I have recently got my hands on the wonderful Twiggy & Toots Festive Fun Collection and am head over heals for its! I coloured up Santa Owl with my Copics, all of the patterned papers and the embellishments (excluding the enamel dots) are from the collections. I love how saturated the colours are! 

Ria: My new is the Twiggy and Toots Festive Fun collection. I did not use this gorgeouss paper and the super fun calender yet so perfect time for this challenge...




Such great inspiration.

Can't wait to see what you come up with, we love visiting your blogs 
to take a look see at your wonderful creations.
Remember only 2 entries per person please.

Have a great week!


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!