Friday 19 June 2015

Week 25 - Frame It - Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge

Happy Friday Everyone!

Have you have all been visiting the Polkadoodles store lately? Nikky is constantly adding new loveliness for everyone, the latest release  really is not to be Missed!!



We have a new challenge for you and our theme is
Frame It
This could be a die cut frame, a metal frame, an embellishment frame - so long as it's a frame it fits!

You can make anything you like for the challenge, as long as it follows the theme.
You do not need to use Polkadoodles products to enter our challenges.
Our rules are over there in the side bar ---->
You have until Noon, GMT, Friday 3rd July to enter

Our random winner for this challenge will win $10 of downloads from the store!

We are very excited to also introduce some new faces to the team this week - we are honoured to have some Guest Designers joining us!
So please say a big hello to 
We are so chuffed and blessed to have these 3 talented crafters joining us for the next few weeks so make sure you pop over to their blogs and follow them for lots of inspiration!

Now lets take a look at the fabulous creations this week!...


Susan (GDT) . - For my Wall Plaque I have used The Game Keeper from Work & Play 10 - Country Life which you can find in the shop both as a Digi and also a CD which you can find in the shop here...The sentiment is a Freebie which you can download from the store. The frame is a chipboard ring painted with Mod Podge and Acrylic paint. I have used my Promarkers to colour the image and Distressed Inks, and various dies details can be found on my blog post...


Jessie (GDT) I used Oddella Bow, and the frame is very simple made with veneer paper and simple cut with my paper trimmer
Jackie GDT Altered canvas featuring Odella. Details for making this are on my blog

NazI have used two separate digis for my card, one dog/puppy and the other one chick, both are from WORK & PLAY 10 COUNTRY LIFE Collection.  I coloured the images with Copics and added some glossy accent to the dog's nose.  I used Nesting Ovals Kaisercraft Decorative Die to cut the patterned paper and then I placed my image under that, then I used the same die and the largest die together to create the orange border.  The sentiment I have used is also from Polkadoodles. to finish off my card I added few star diecuts.
Anita - Hi there today for my make for our frame it challenge I have used Cycling girl available here on the Work and play collection 4 this collection is devine with its co- ordinating papers and of course I popped her behind a frame.


Wendy - For this weeks card, I've used the idea of a taking an instant photo and using that as the pictures frame.The image is 'Fishing' is from Work & Play 7, but is also available as a digi here. I've printed on water colour card and coloured using Distress Markers. All the backing papers, sentiment and the 'Gone Fishing' sign are also all from the same collection.
Anjie - I have used the Serenity Princess image and coloured her in with my Graph'It Markers. You can buy the whole Serenity collection on a CD HERE which includes 10 images and oodles of other lushness! If you can't wait for a CD to arrive you can buy it as a download package HERE, or individually HERE. More details on my blog.
Claire C I've used this adorable image from the Serenity Collection, you can get the whole collection here as a download or here as a CD. The collection is full of beautiful images, papers, embellies and other goodies but if you prefer 'Serenity Resting' is available as a digi stamp here. I've coloured her with my Graph'It markers and used some of the lovely papers from Work and Play 5 Festive Hollybobs too.
So much wonderful inspiration.

Can't wait to see what you come up with, we love visiting your blogs 
to take a look see at your wonderful creations.
Remember only 2 entries per person please.

We will announce the winner of our Fathers Day/ Anything Male challenge next Friday.

Have a great week!
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!