Friday 5 June 2015

Week 23 - Father's Day/Anything Male - Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge

Hello!   Friday again!
Where has the year gone!  June already!

I hope you have all been visiting the Polkadoodles store lately.
Nikky is constantly adding new loveliness for everyone.

The latest release has been a real favourite with all you lovely people out there.

We have a new challenge for you for this fortnight
and our theme is

Father's Day/Anything Male

You can make anything you like for the challenge, as long as it follows the theme.
You do not need to use Polkadoodles products to enter our challenges.
Our rules are over there in the side bar ------>

You have until Noon, GMT, Friday 19 June to enter

Our random winner for this challenge will win a £10 download voucher for the store! 

Now lets take a look at the fabulous creations from our Design Team.

Scatty Jan For todays make I have used a design sheet from the Work and Play 11 collection also as a download collection here - I love using the design sheets especially for male cards as I find them hard to do and these sheets take away a lot of the thinking - All pre coloured too so a super quick card. All that was added to this one was an extra backing paper from the collection


Asha: I made my manly card with digi images, patterned papers and ticket tags from the Work and Play 10 Country Life collection. The Gamekeeper is also available as a digi download. I did all my colouring with Faber Castell Polychromos.


Cheremane - Today I'm sharing a creation I've made from the great Work and Play 10 Country Life collection, I have used the pre-coloured image. You can download the GameKeeper Image Digi Here its the perfect male image and I've teamed it with the fab papers & sentiment also from the Collection


Karon - I have used the fabulous Winston collection for my card.  I adore this little bear and thought this was the perfect pre-coloured image to layer up.  I inked up all the edges of all the layers and then added 3 little button top brads to finish off.


Penny - with the awesome Work and Play 11 Golfer Image.  I layered up a digi paper onto a cameo cut file of a little bag that my kids will fill up with lollies for their dad.  The sentiment is spot on, again from Work and Play 11.  If anyone has met a golfer who won't appreciate this sentiment, let me know.


Agnieszka hello,  today I want to share with you  a male card. I used  Workand Play 10 Country Life collection, I have used the pre-coloured image, you can find GameKeeper Image Digi Here
I also printed and used  papers from CD.


Lou: I have used a pre-coloured design sheet "Gone Fishin' "from Work and Play 7 to create my card. It is a "sort of" gate fold card but each gate has a different theme and is smaller than a traditional gate fold card. The fishing image is also available separately in the digi shop HERE




So much wonderful inspiration.

Can't wait to see what you come up with, we love visiting your blogs 
to take a look see at your wonderful creations.
Remember only 2 entries per person please.

We will announce the winner of our Girly but No Pink challenge next Friday.

Have a great week!
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!