Friday 8 May 2015

Week 19 - Things with Wings - Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge

Hi everyone!  Here we another week gone by and it's Friday - YAYYY!  Which can only mean one thing the start of a new challenge....
But before we get to that we have some news for you.

Nikky has been at it again and has come up with the most fabulous new character digis
Introducing
Aren't they fabulous! Why not go check them out now, they are available as immediate download, so no waiting for the postie :-) (and sssshh but make sure you check out the coupon page on the site too!; ) )

Now let's get on with the new challenge! 
Our theme this fortnight is
Things with Wings
Could be fairies, birds, butterflies, dragons, if it has wings then come along and share
your fabulous creations.
You do not need to use Polkadoodles products to enter our challenges, just
as long as you follow the theme for the week.
The rules are in the side bar over there ----->
You have until Noon, Friday 22 May to enter.

Our Random Winner for this challenge will win a £5 voucher to spend on Ickyink stamps! 

Now let's have a look at the gorgeous Design Team inspiration....

Nikky...SO I had to colour up this lovely Oddella image this week, I just couldnt wait and it just so happened she fit this challenge whoop whoop! This is Oddella Fairy. When I designed this range I really had vision for going all grungey, distressed and 'alternative' down the zombie/vampy route but I also wanted her to be usable by everyone, I know slashed faces and big teef aren't everyone's cup of tea LOL! The papers I used are Paper Heaven 4 and 5 available on download as part of the Octavia collection and having already been asked if there will be more in the Oddella range, the answer is yes yes and yes and definitely more papers! So keep watching out over the coming weeks if she is your thang. I coloured her with my Graph'It markers and used Pan Pastels to distress the background...



Scatty Jan - I had to use the stunning Octavia again perfect for our with wings challenge - This was my first ever colouring with Polychromos and was quite pleased how she turned out. The Image Octavia Best Friends you can find here . The papers used are from the Cherryblossom Lane CD that you can find here. I punched some flowers out of the papers and just added some pearls. A length of ribbon and some sparkly gems to finish .



Karon - Who could resist using the newest release of Twiggy and Toots for this wonderful challenge.  I have used the pre-coloured Graduation Day owl - for this card.  I decided to make up a little scroll and insert this into his feathery arms :-)  Everything is from this wonderful collection.


Lou: I have used the Eden Big Kahuna Collection to make card as I adore all the embellishments, sentiments and extra images on the CD and with these, you can rustle up a quick card.


Asha - I'll be honest, I'm in love with the Twiggy and Toots collection. I'm using these adorable guys 2 weeks in a row. Can can you blame me?! Everything you see on my card is from this collection. All you need is a good pair of scissors.



Penny - I have been wanting to play with the Twiggy and Toots collection since it was released.   I was tempted to try the design sheets and to try a style that's new for me.   I loved how easy it was to create this card.  The colours are so vibrant and the images are too cute for words.   I printed my images onto gloss which gives it even more wow factor.




Agnieszka - hello Crafters :) I also used Twiggy and Toots collection :) I love it :) I created a birdhouse, which I cut  from CD templates and added pre-coloured image with owl. I know that only 2 weeks ago we had a shaped card challenge, but I loved this so much I had to use it ;) It is so cute and you can create your card quick and easy :) You must add some embellishments only and your card is ready. Happy crafting.

Cheremane - I adore the Twiggy and Toots Cd so couldn't wait to show you one of my creations from this fabulous Cd. Instead of my normal card makes I decided to make a birthday book as the Cd is jammed packed full of crafty goodies for all you paper crafts needs.
I have used Birthday Mail Twiggy and Toots Digi  which you can download as a single Digi if you so wish.







What wonderful inspiration from the Design Team!

So, our Challenge this fortnight
Things With Wings
We are so looking forward to seeing your fabulous creations and
look forward to visiting your blogs.
xxxxx

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!