Friday 5 September 2014

Week 36 - Tag you're it - Polkadoodles Craft Challenge

Happy Friday Everyone!
Before we start we need to make sure you also check out our last post from Tuesday
HERE which was our first inspirational post from our new colouring team
The Digi Queens, who will now be posting here every Tuesday for you to bring you even more inspiration and fab colouring every week!
Check it out below this post!
Today we start a brand new challenge
Tag You're It!
You don't have to create a stand alone tag for this one, it can be a little tag which is actually on a card or project too, AND it can also be a sentiment tag or something similar to a tag so that it's a bit more general for you, but we chose to make individual tags for the challenge to help inspire you...
You have until Friday 19th September to enter at noon GMT. Just please follow the rules in the sidebar. You don't have to use our products to enter!
The winner of this challenge will receive a digital bundle from the Polkadoodles store.
We'll announce last time's winners next week!

Don't forget we are now sponsors of Kit and Clowder and there is a fab colouring competition on the go on the Kit and Clowder Facebook page so make sure you check it out! 

We also have to remind you that on Sunday you can see Nikky on Create and Craft TV at 3pm GMT with our latest adorable release
Winston....
http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=6963
You will SQUEAL at this collection it's absolutely fabulously cute and the samples are to die for so make sure you tune in (if you're outside the UK you can view online at Createandcraft.tv) 

Soooo let's see what the team have created for us...

Sandie -  Hello again :) It's always exciting at the start of a new challenge but for me this was a little more terrifying!! Tag It is the theme and shaped anything is well outside my comfort zone!! But here goes...my DT inspiration for the theme :)  I have used the fab footballer from Work and Play 6 and coloured him with my Graph'it Marker Pens.  I did get to play with shrink plastic again (its been ages and I'd forgot how much fun it was!) so I really hope you like my Tag It make and I look forward to seeing your take on the theme...happy crafting xx Sandie xx


Katie - To say I LOVE TAGS! is an understatement, But I love making them they are so useful. I used Piper Playing Digi Stamp and backing papers from Pretty Sweet. She is such a delight to colour. I cannot wait to see what you all come up with so "Tag You Are IT!!" Have fun and Keeeeeeeeeeeeeep Crafting Katie xx

Yvonne - Hello there! For this weeks challenge I HAD to use Maddie Shy, she is on the Pretty Sweet Collection CD-Rom or available as a digi image on her own. The papers I used for the tags are also from the Pretty Sweet Collection. I used my Graph'It Markers to colour Maddie. The flowers I have for embellishments on both tags are from the Flowers & Leaves Digi Bundle. I finished the tags off with some lovely dotty organza ribbon.

Sue ...Hi!  I have chosen to use the ponsettia and papers from Festive Hollyhobs. I have printed and cut two  of the ponsettias and layered them up and have layered the backing paper with ribbon from my own stash - thesentiment ticket is also from the same cd.


Bev here with my tag, I really need to make more of these as it was such fun to make!. I used the Picnix 2 Gingerbread Twist CD, a bit of ribbon and some ink what could be simpler?

Claire C  I had lots of fun making my tag, I used distress stains to make the splats on the background and then used one of the gorgeous new sentiment stamps, I adore the chalkboard effect!! I've used Crazy Enough, stamped on coated cardstock and edged with gold. I've added lots of flowers which are from the Dollie Goes East Collection and popped some of the lovely Doodle Dew drops in Berry Red in the centres.

Jenny. I love the Pretty Sweet girls so have done my tag using Maddie Shy, all details are on my blog but you can find her with her others friends here
Susan -I just love making tags and so many things to do with them.
Well I've been a bit naughty and I thought I'd give you a sneaky peak at a new collection which is on Create & Craft  Sunday at 3pm



Frezja - hello :) Today I'll show you how I used a teddy bear from the new collection - Winston .. I love these collection!  Such a sweet and nice colours fun to work with her :)
and teddy bear are so cool!
 kiss :*

Anjie - I have used the Wonderland stamp set and the Wonderland CD to create my tag. You can buy them as a bundle to save some money here. You save a whopping £4.98! I have cut the paper into squares to create a patchwork effect and inked the edges of all the squares before sticking them down. I then added faux stitching around the edges.

Stunning creations this week and lots of inspiration for out 
Tag You're It challenge
Remember you have until 19th September to enter!

We'll announce last time's winners next week so we hope to see lots of entries for this one!
See you next week!
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!