Tuesday 4 February 2014

Wk 5 Digi Choosday...Anything Goes/Shopaholics

Morning everyone and welcome to another Digi Choosday challenge!

Before we get to this week's challenge we have some great news - we have released our latest Dollie character as a new digi stamp range so you can now purchase these lovely digi stamps separately to the CD collections! You can either purchase in the Polkadoodles digistore or in our new Etsy store. So you can now buy our new range which includes this lovely digi...

Also, don't forget that you can catch Nikky on Create and Craft TV this Friday with another Graph'It colouring show - so we hope you can tune in! 

We are also still looking for another new teamie here at Digi Choosday so if you love to use Digis then get in touch with us here and tell us why you'd like to be on the team with us! 

So let's get on with the challenge - as always it's
Anything Goes
with a 
Shopaholic twist for the Design Team, and boy o boy have they come up with some great ideas for us this week!

We have a little change to our challenge today as we have decided to extend our entry dates for you all - so from now on you will have THREE WEEKS TO ENTER the challenge! Woohoo! That means it's not quite such a rush for you all hopefully! So you have until Tues 25th Feb to enter this challenge and the winner will get a fabulous download collection and our Top 3 will also win a download too! The winner of this challenge will be announced in our post on 4th March!

So let's see what the team have made - you can see last time's winners below the post!

Zoe - So challenged to do 'Shopaholics' I instantly thought of my time in Paris (2011) & the ultimate shoe choice (though I confess they are not mine, I merely got to try them on!). I used this fabulous digi from the Dollie Daydream Girl Talk collection as a main image on this Smash Book double page spread. I coloured the image with Graph It markers which I also used to create the dotty background behind her. I added journaling, a postcard and photos to document my memories. I often use digi images on different projects as I reckon they add personality!

Anjie - On my card the image, papers, flowers and sentiments are all from the Dollie Daydream BONUS EDITION Girl Talk BCD Collection. I have coloured the image with Graph'It Markers and added a bow, some die cuts and some hat pins. I think the black card behind the papers and image really brings out the papers. When cutting out the flowers from the build-a-fleur section I always leave a white border around them to make them pop out more as well.
Scatty Jan For my project today I have used the Dollie Daydream Girl Talk  collection and made a little show shop - this collection is perfect for those girly projects xx

Jo- I love the shop images on the Dollie Daydream cd, I had to colour one in for this weeks challenge. I cut out a scallop shaped card on my cameo and added one of the backing papers also on the cd. I added gems to embellish it and hot pink ribbon just because ;) I think this card would be perfect as a gift card holder :)

Susan -For this weeks challenge I have used  Dollie Daydream Collection.
The paper ,sentiment, and embellishments are all from the collection and the bag was cut out on my cameo ,rose and bow from stash

Sally - Hello, It's Digi Choosday!  Today, I decided to do a gift bag. I took backing papers and a image from the Dollie Daydream CD Rom into my Craft Artist programme and put the image together.  I then printed it off, matted it onto some turquoise cardstock and adhered it to the paper bag.  I then printed off some build your own flowers and sentiments also from the CD rom. Cut the flowers out and put them together and added a button. Then added the sentiments.  There it is, a lovely gift bag.



What great inspiration for us!

So, onto last time's winners from Week 3 which, chosen by our Random.org generator was
No 10 Mirella - well done!
Email us here to claim your prize!
Our Top 4 because we couldn't choose between you as voted by the Design Team are:
Well done everyone, your entries were superb, thanks so much for playing along!

Remember you do NOT have to use our products (although obviously we would love it if you did) , just add your entry to Mr Linky below and pinch our badge for your blog sidebar - we'll see you back here on Friday for our usual Polkadoodles challenge....

Rules: 
1. No backlinks
2. Please FOLLOW the challenge theme!
3. ONLY TWO ENTRIES PER PERSON ALLOWED to make it fair for the random winner!
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

2 comments:

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!