Tuesday 31 December 2013

Digi Choosday Wk 11...Happy New Year Challenge

Happy New Year everyone!
The Digi Choosday and Polkadoodles team wish you all a very
Healthy, Wealthy and Successfully Happy 2014

We have a challenge for you today - as always it's 
Anything Goes for you, 
but for the Design Team we of course asked them to make 
Happy New Year makes

Before we see their inspiration we have a little of our own inspiration today with the launch of our brand new Collection which is available to order now....pure unadulterated Girl Talk with our new Dollie Daydream collection - it's so pink and girly gorge, we all LOVE it!
If you order now you can also save 15% in our SALE! Just click the image!
http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=6604


Our random winner of our Week 9 challenge as chosen by Random.org is 
No 26 Lexie - well done Lexie!! 
You've won the brand new Dollie Daydream collection above! Woohoo!! 
Email us here to claim your prize!
Our favourite Top 3 from week 9 are: 
15 Mirella, 2 Donna and 23 Julie - you've all won a download so please use the email link above to claim your prize and grab your blinkies from the sidebar!

The winner of this week's challenge will win the new Dollie Daydream collection so make sure you enter this week - don't forget you have until Thurs 9th January to enter! 

Ok, let's see what the Design Team have created for you this week!....

Anjie - For my DT card this week the image I have used is the Fredericka Debutante Digistamp  which is available as an instant download. She is coloured with my Graph 'It Markers. The papers are from the Girls Hoot Download Bundle which is also available as an instant download. I have distressed the edges of the papers and used a distress ink around everything, and then added some faux stitching. I have also added a few die cuts, some lace, rolled flowers and a sentiment.


 Debbi - Happy New Year All!!! With the start of the new year I thought I'd make a  calender. The calender itself is a downloaded cutting file from Silhouette which I then upload the patterned papers from the Boys Hoots download bundle into the software and then cut the pieces out and assembled. To finish of I just had the add the co-ordinating Owl.

Zoe - I love the thought of a New Year party, though I confess I'm always tucked up in bed long before midnight having had a quiet evening at home. So I decided to pretend I was hosting a party and designed a few items using the gorgeous Classic Hearts/Wedding collection to design an invite and a place card. I also used the fab Emma Canning Cute as a button image to make a bottle charm/hanging to be put on the person's favourite bottle!

Scatty Jan Happy New Year to you all - My project is a wine cover using the lovely digi  Fredericka Debutante  Coloured with Promarkers and I used white gel pen - Some gold Glamour dust on her wine glass. The label was made in serif and then cut out xx
    
Susan , Happy New Year to everyone . For my DT make I have used Fredericka Debutante Digistamp  ,coloured  with Graph'it markers  and the papers are from digi bundle Classic Hearts ,If you pop over to my blog I have listed all the colours and things used.

Jo- Happy New Year! For this project I designed everything on my computer using elements from Sugar Boys and added the sentiment using my design software. When I had printed it out and matted it I added some glitter in contrasting colours, because New Year to me means sparkle! As I have used digi papers and elements and have designed everything on my PC, I can also send my family and friends new year wishes by email, minus the bling ;)

Katrina - Happy New Year to you all!!  For my project this week I have used the gorgeous Colour me Happy by Emma Canning, I added the text 'Happy New Year' using my word document and a text box on the card front she has to her side.  The image was colored with copics and die cut using my big shot.  The papers are from the Christmas Joy Bundle - I printed them off a while ago and had some left over to use on this :)

Sally - So this is my Digi Choosday - Happy New Year challenge.  This is one of Emma Canning's December digi images.  I printed her out and coloured her with my NEW Graph'it marker pens I received from my daughter Katie for Christmas! They are lush!
I then cut her out added a little glitter and matted her on to some backing papers I had in my crafty stash and added a sentiment using my ticket punch from Stampin Up. There is my card. Voila!


Kevin Happy New Year to you All, this week I have made a calendar for 2014 using this gorgeous Sugar Plum digi image from Polkadoodles coloured with my Graph'it markers.
So there's the inspiration for today! 
I'm sure you'll agree that they're all superb makes again this week, love love love all the work these guys have put in!
Remember you do NOT have to use our products (although obviously we would love it if you did) , just add your entry to Mr Linky below (you have until Thursday 9th January to enter and the winner will be announced on our Week 13 post Tues 14th Jan) and pinch our badge for your blog sidebar - we'll see you back here on Friday for our usual Polkadoodles challenge....

Rules: 
1. No backlinks
2. Please FOLLOW the challenge theme!
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my card as your top 3! congrats to winner and rest of top 3! Happy New Year!
    Mirella DK xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great challenge and beautiful DT projects! Happy New Year to you and your team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to everyone

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the challenge and terrific inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the challenge and terrific inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!