Tuesday 12 November 2013

DIGI CHOOSDAY! Wk 4...Celebrations!

Happy Tuesday Guys and Gals! Hope you're all having a great week so far : ) and we all hope you're loving the challenges each week with us.

This week we have a fantastic offer for you in the Download Store (this is JUST for you guys!)...you can 

save 30% on downloads 

from the Store this week - total bargain! We have added loads of new digis this week so make sure you check them out and grab a bargain at the same time. Just use the CODE DCD002 to get your discount applied at the checkout. Remember to use the correct checkout or the code won't work! 

Our Random Winner from Week 2  is No. 5 - AJ - well done! Email us here to claim your prize!
Our favourite Top 3 from week one are:
No 3, Helen No 1 Deanne, and No 7 Annie
Well done to you all, grab your blinkie badges from the sidebar!

Now, to enter the Digi Choosday challenge you do NOT have to use our products (although obviously we would love it if you did) so the world is your oyster - just share your most fabulush creations with us! We will choose a RANDOM winner each week and our fave Top 3.

So our challenge for you this week is 

CELEBRATIONS

It can be any kind of celebration you wish, including Christmas so get showing us your favourite makes!

The winner of this week's challenge will receive a great download bundle and our Top 3 favourites of the week will each get a download too! You have until Tuesday 19th November to enter and we will announce the results on Tuesday 26th November's post.
We also have a great Facebook group where you can enter the challenge if you don't have a blog - just jump to the group here to join in! 

Don't forget to pinch our badge for your blog sidebar - we'll see you back here on Friday for our usual Polkadoodles challenge....

Let's see what the uber talented team have for you today...

Anjie - The image is called Fredericka Debutante Digistamp  and is coloured with my Graph 'It markers. The papers are from the Fredericka - Mini CD collection. I created the sentiment myself in MS Word. I've added a few handmade rolled roses using the same papers and then die cuts and a large stem rose.
Zoe - Well this week I chose to celebrate a very important occasion in my life. My Graduation. I used the fantastic Emma Canning Graduation Celebration image to embellish my memory book pages. I coloured the image to match my robes using a mix of markers including Graph It's. I love using digi images to accent photos & to add a character to my memories.
Sally - Hi it's Digi Choosday again!  Woo Woo!  or  should I say Twit Twoo!!  "Celebrations" is our challenge this week.  I chose a digi kit called "Owl Always Love You" which is so cute and a lovely way to say Happy Anniversary to any of your loved ones.  I printed off the papers and embellishments and decided to do a gatefold card.  I adhered the papers to the card, cut a Spellbinders scalloped circle and circle and twigs and cut out one of the owls and put him on a twig onto the circles.  It was such a quick and easy card! I really love digi kits for that reason alone as you have everything there at your finger tips and it all matches!



Debbi - What is a 'celebration' without a party? And what is a party without bunting? :) This week I have made some celebration bunting using the totally gorgeous Tail Feather download bundle. There is so much in this bundle to use, I was spoilt for choice. But I LOVE the peacocks so just had to use them. I really feel this download can be used for so many occasions.
Sarah - I went for a card to celebrate a romantic occasion: engagement, anniversary, or even just I Love You!  Everything came from the Heart to Heart download - I'm just beginning to realise with digi papers how great it is to have all sorts of coordinating papers/images/sentiments!  I printed off one of the papers re-sized to be the background and then printed a topper twice and decoupaged it.  All of the various layers are up on 3d foam for depth - simple, but effective (I hope!).
Scatty Jan  - I chose to use the Emma Canning image here comes the bride how stunning she is. I have used Promarkers to colour and glamour dust and white pearl pen on her dress. The 3d glass was cut on my portrait xx
Cara ... Whenever I think Celebration I always think "Cake" ... any excuse for cake right?? So I used the lovely "Cupcake" image by Emma CanningI teamed it with papers from the Sugar Boys Download bundle which shows really how versatile these lovely bundles are.
Jo - I took my inspiration from the cute birthday sentiment topper I used and literally hung bunting across my card to match it. The gorgeous green dotty paper is actually from the Christmas Joy download bundle which goes to show how versatile the kits are, they can be used for any occasion. I've also used papers and flowers from Emma Canning's Animals and Nature kit for the bunting and embellishments.
Katrina - I have used the beautiful Fredericka Debutante Digistamp  - I fell in love with her when I saw her and thought she was perfect for a special someone I know who has a very special Birthday coming up! I coloured her with Copics and used some papers from my stash and the 21 was cut on my cameo :)
Susan -My card for this weeks challenge is Christmas .I have used one of Emma' s new Digies
Baublegown coloured with Graph'it  markers and a backing paper from Christmas Joy. If you pop over to my blog I will tell you what I have done.
Kevin My Celebration card is for a Birthday,  I have used  Emma Canning image called Walkies coloured as always with my  Graph'it Markers ,
So there's the inspiration for today! 
I'm sure you'll agree that they're all superb makes again this week, love love love all the work these guys have put in!
Remember you do NOT have to use our products (although obviously we would love it if you did) , just add your entry to Mr Linky below (you have until Tuesday 19th Nov to enter and the winner will be announced on our Week 6post Tues 26th Nov) and pinch our badge for your blog sidebar - we'll see you back here on Friday for our usual Polkadoodles challenge....

..Oh and don't forget to get busy with that Discount Code!!...
Rules: 
1. No backlinks
2. Please FOLLOW the challenge theme!

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the fun challenges.
    I have a PolkaDoodle digi card in the works.
    Hopefully I will finish it before the deadline.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!